Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Can we just take moral high ground, whilst working hard for our treats and essentials. They must have a nugget of taste they did get rid of beemer for an Alfa, that said if they can save on benefits they ought to be reviewed.

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
This is a joke story right :confused:

It reads like a spoof - or is that the all stories from this are written :lol:

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Typical Daily Mail article designed to wind up the middle classes.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
really,,, good man! you are now on my christmas card list
Yep :lol:

I know several unemployed people selling there stories of "hardship" have been caught out in the past by not declaring the earnings.

Of course if they haven’t they have a grand saved up to cover any repayments ;)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Right that's it I'm quitting my job tommorrow, upgrading to a spyder and living like a king! Now just change my job title on that what job thread to wealthy bum!

N

·
0 Posts
I can't understand how the benefit system is suppossed to work, or incentivise(sp) people back to work. I seem to be stung by all the government departments and get nothing even when I needed a little help. Thankfully now I'm older and better paid, so I can support my family (that I chose to have). I don't get handouts or expect them... obviously unlike undeserved others do.

Daily Mail typical stur up the middle class or not....IT'S NOT RIGHT, FAIR OR HOW THE SYSTEM SHOULD BE.

·
Registered
334 Posts
OMFG I;m lost for words, hm well words that I can put on here, I think I'll go back to fighting to keep my business from folding, working silly hours, stressing over how I;m going to make the business survive.

WEll there is one thing for sure some of us have pride thats for sure

E

·
0 Posts
Right I need to go find myself a Dartford slag, and get her up the duff! Papa needs a new car!

·
Registered
856 Posts
In America you work hard, pay your taxes, and build a better life for youself.
In the UK, you work hard, pay your taxes, and build a better life for those who don't.

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
Don't you just love the bit about how he has no interest in going back to work after injuring his groin in a work accident? Should have injured it a bit more, methinks.......

·
Registered
5,120 Posts
The Sevenoaks thing came from her parents living in a Million pound house. Probably 'cos they worked hard and bought at a good time in the market, not lay on her back getting up the duff for us all to pay for their XMAS cheer.

Merry Xmas to all those who work for a living, and for those who want to work for a living, and for those less fortunate who need the state benefits.

To those who screw the system, I hope you get yours.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts