Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silver 166 with the Zenders?

Thats mine and stu's I want the kit, he wants the leathers..............

and for £500, so get yr hands off! or ill set Pomeo on you!

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
like george washington icannae i cannae..ok it wiz me:eek: ....but its secret bidding so dont tell anyone...a ts3.0v6 man is that unique or watt.

pomeo

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Silver 166 with the Zenders?

That's mine and stu's I want the kit, he wants the leathers..............

and for £500, so get yr hands off! or ill set Pomeo on you!
You should joined the secret service!

I've found out before if you even suggest to Pomeo that you want break a 166. He gets quite emotional and a bit aggressive. If we do end up breaking her it will have to be an a secret location with Pomeo hunting us down! (while lugging a spare gearbox behind him so he can "save her" (He always rescue a damsel in distress (he really should ride a white 166!)))

To be honest I genuinely think that one is worth saving if the chap who has bid on it wants to fix it I wish him well.

In fact who much would it cost to repair the gearbox? :D

Cheer Stuart

·
Registered
6,300 Posts
repairing the gearbox is probably a non starter, unless it's an electrical/ecu fault...pop a second hand one in and you shoudl be good to go :D

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
is it taz's one..my senile dementia cannae recall but a very low mileage where has it been?
pomeo

·
Registered
377 Posts
Been looking at that myself......no-way I'd get home office approval though!! :lol: ....... if someone here does buy and break it I'm interested in one or two bits of suspension..... :)

·
Registered
303 Posts
It was me! If I win it I might try and repair, depends on how bad the gearbox problem is, and the dented wing, suggests its not been well looked after. We'll see who wins then! No bidding wars now! lol

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
It was me! If I win it I might try and repair, depends on how bad the gearbox problem is, and the dented wing, suggests its not been well looked after. We'll see who wins then! No bidding wars now! lol
good luck mark....try and keep it alive

Pomeo

·
Registered
303 Posts
Cheers Pomeo, I'll try my best with this one, lost out to the last one like this a few months ago, over Manchester way, breaker bought it, bummer!

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mark......SELL ME THOSE ZENDERS......and I do you a swap for my 17's for those..........You know its better off on my car!!!

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Well a17esh had a chat and he decided that Mark is better off having the car as he has the best intentions for it.

So with that I wish you all the best with winning the car and restoring her as she looks like she has been one of the best 166's in Britain.

If ANYBOBY knows of a half decent deal on some leather seats and a CD player PLEASE pm me! So I can make lazy circles over it in a bit to make my 166 not so rubbish!

Cheers Stuart

·
Registered
303 Posts
No I trust you guys, its the breakers and other I don't lol..........but alas I was still out bid in last seconds again! damn, but there again I set my limit and that was that. Oh well maybe we'll find out who won in the end! Hopefuly not some breaker!

·
Registered
10,915 Posts
No I trust you guys, its the breakers and other I don't lol..........but alas I was still out bid in last seconds again! damn, but there again I set my limit and that was that. Oh well maybe we'll find out who won in the end! Hopefuly not some breaker!
hard lines mark..if it was a breaker we just wont buy off him

Pomeo

1 - 20 of 20 Posts