Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's have a roll call from all you Yorkshire folk to give me an idea what GhostyDog and I are working with :thumbs:

·
Registered
946 Posts
Hi Dave, I try and attend the NICN nights, last Tuesday of the month down at the Cornmill, last year I tried to organise a trip to Oulton for the Alfa Romeo Racing Championship and to Blyton Park for the CTR Alfatune Sprint Series, not many went though :) I am hoping to have a go at the Sprint series this year with a GTV project I bought for chrimbo.
Cheers and look forward to meeting you, Ian. :thumbs:

·
Registered
343 Posts
....You may need to expand on "active". I've had a busy day and I'm planning to sit on the sofa and watch TV tonight.

That said I'm up for pub carpark in the rain meets and any other Alfa themed events you come up with.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
I'm in !!! Try to attend the Cornmill every last Tuesday of the month, but honesty did'nt find many other things happening in our region. Been on a few runs with the East Midland gang ( nice people ) a couple of outings with the North West people and meeting them this coming sunday for Breakfast and had breakfast with the Lincolnshire lot a couple of Sundays ago.
Hoping this year will be a good year for Yorkshire outings !!!

·
Registered
873 Posts
Hmmmm......active...... well I'm a director of two limited companies, we have 6 Alfas and I'm hoping to race a 145 Cloverleaf in the Classic Touring Car series this year.

So yes, I'm fairly active......:D

Don't mind the idea of evening meets but probably wouldn't travel miles to attend.

G

·
0 Posts
Im new to Alfa's and have not managed to get to any meets yet due to work comittments, (gotta pay them bills) but would like to get to a meet this year to meet everyone.:thumbup:

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Managed one NICN a couple of years go,

Now I don't an alfa :(

Might still be able to "bob in" at some point :) if you can put up with the Zed :inlove:

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,410 Posts
1 - 20 of 70 Posts