Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To:

All the stupid ***** that whoop along to any of the drivel that's on TV (pop factor et al...)

Re:

Shut the **** up.

It is the most annoying display of vacuousness I've ever seen. The minunte anyone comes on screen/stage that you recognise or a word is spoken that you understand there appears a need for you to subject everyone to an inordinate amount of whooping.

****ing shut up - it's nothing but a battle cry for the clinically retarded.

Stop eating wotsits and read a book (but wash first so as not to get orange smudges on the pages).

Please suffocate yourself with one of your many chinrolls or get your neck trapped in your massive hooped earring.

Most importantly STFU AND **** OFF!

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Well said - the hysterical screaming on such shows drives me mental :mad: :rant: :mad: - weird how the missus can just sit there watching & accept it :confused:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Certain Jeremy Kyle viewer / paricipant types or the whole race? :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Errrm try not watching that sh1te .... it only encourages them to put more of it on....
Exactly! Who's more sad? The people whooping, or the people watching people whoop on TV? You should be doing useful things like washing your car, or,... erm .... posting drivel on Internet forums! :rant:

(actually this is a good rant, I'm just stirring :eek:)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Exactly! Who's more sad? The people whooping, or the people watching people whoop on TV? You should be doing useful things like washing your car, or,... erm .... posting drivel on Internet forums! :rant:

(actually this is a good rant, I'm just stirring :eek:)
Don't worry I have a sense of humour!

I don't watch TV because it annoys me too much but it's only on the offchance I hear it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts