·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Forum jump :confused:

·
Administrator
8,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We suspected this could be the case but we will wait and see the results. The forum jump is a drop down at the bottom of this page that allows you to jump straight to certain areas of the site.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Oh i see, well nope i dont think ever used it. So wouldnt affect me if it went.

James

·
Vendor
45,298 Posts
Never noticed it before - I wouldn't use it though as its not how I view the forum.

I usually check all my subscribed threads first, and then go to a 'new posts' search to browse all the new threads in the last 24 hours. I don't tend to browse through forums at all.

B

·
0 Posts
Never even noticed it to be honest so certainly won't miss it if it goes...

Sent from my HTC Legend using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,365 Posts
Never noticed it before - I wouldn't use it though as its not how I view the forum.

I usually check all my subscribed threads first, and then go to a 'new posts' search to browse all the new threads in the last 24 hours. I don't tend to browse through forums at all.
That's exactly what I do!

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Who, what, where.... ??? so no.. Thought there was something good I was missing out on.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Didn't know it existed - don't scroll down that far - but probably wouldn't have used it anyway.

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
Oh, that bit...found it......no, never use it.....how is it a heavy drain on the server if no-one uses it ;-) ?

·
Vendor
45,298 Posts
I just used it.. It was ok. Won't miss it..

1 - 20 of 52 Posts