O... M.... G.... very tasteless............ :lol:

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Cleared for take-off :confused::lol:

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Those with a GT know that the view out of the back is, well, 'restricted'.

That thing looks daft and effectively wipes out the rear view, too.

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
:cool:

Not :rolleyes:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All good points especially the rear view...I do like the SP3 spoiler on a 156 but that looks S H I T E. Whenever my wife sees something like that particualrly on an EVO etc she says it would be very useful because she can out her washing on it!! :)

·
Premium Member
42,863 Posts
All good points especially the rear view...I do like the SP3 spoiler on a 156 but that looks S H I T E. Whenever my wife sees something like that particualrly on an EVO etc she says it would be very useful because she can out her washing on it!! :)
also.......somewhere for the birds to sit........pigeons obviously... :lol:

·
Premium Member
42,863 Posts
also.......somewhere for the birds tp sit........pigeons obviously... :lol:

Sorry guys ........ posted this twice.......

·
Registered
15,180 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can see where your coming from. To be honest I quite like my GT's arse as it is....

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
The GT is a beautiful car that really doesnt need any changes to it's looks. Only other thing I have heard is it needs more power captain

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The GT is a beautiful car that really doesnt need any changes to it's looks. Only other thing I have heard is it needs more power captain
Needs more power!!! Have you driven the GT 3.2 V6? Believe me it dont need any more power. The thing with the V6 is that it has such ahigh level of power/torque that its sometime hard to oput it down onto the tarmac especially in tight corners. Thats why the later cars are fitted with the Q2 drive.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts