Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes it is Tigertown's, really must dig up the thread about how much these cars are worth, I'm sure they aren't worth more than £2-£2.5k........prices must be on the up.

·
Banned
437 Posts
I never said all GTVs are cheap, I said the days of them being worth 5k are gone, also I said not all over priced (read 5k plus) GTVs ate the best and cheap ones (read sub 3.5k) are bad sheds.

3.5 k is cheap!! So what's your point?!?

I am selling as my GTA 147 is taking up my garage space now. So GTV will go of someone wants it. if not it'll sit outside with a cover on it. Any problems with what I choose to do with my own car? hmmm ? Clive can back off too, at my advert doesn't have small print saying alloys etc cost extra!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Easy tiger, Clive didn't even say anything... And I was merely surprised by the fact you're selling already.

·
Registered
12,751 Posts
Gtv's are cheap if stock, this one looks very good and has nice upgrades so it's worth the money!
A shame it's .............

Green.....:(

·
Banned
437 Posts
Easy tiger, Clive didn't even say anything... And I was merely surprised by the fact you're selling already.
Sorry Tom, Clive did the old forum 'rolling eyes' smiley few posts back, annoyed me as he sells GTVs for 5k plus so how he can roll his eyes at a private seller flogging a well sorted GTV for 3.5k I don't know .....

There's a GTV V6 on autotrader and eBay with Q2 and GTA flywheel and 110k miles for 3.5k and Clive is selling a Q2 GTV for 3.5k. Well with teles and other extras it's actually 5k.....rolls eyes..

so priced accordingly me thinks....

·
Banned
437 Posts
Tom sorry to answer your question buddy, I have purchased a GTA 147 which was to good to miss, been owned by a mate for 3 years odd and he needed to sell (by that i mean he really needed to sell...i'll say no more but the current economic climate is not good) and it's a beauty, so that's now my garage pooch and the wife will only take so much, so a bright red GTA and a met green GTV sat outside looks great but not to my wife who sees every Alfa I own as millions of pairs of shoes she could have!!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Tom sorry to answer your question buddy, I have purchased a GTA 147 which was to good to miss, been owned by a mate for 3 years odd and he needed to sell (by that i mean he really needed to sell...i'll say no more but the current economic climate is not good) and it's a beauty, so that's now my garage pooch and the wife will only take so much, so a bright red GTA and a met green GTV sat outside looks great but not to my wife who sees every Alfa I own as millions of pairs of shoes she could have!!
Fair enough, is it the 3.2 gta? 250bhp one? Good luck with the sale any how.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.