Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who said blonde girls are dumb....?





You really could watch this all day. Marvellous.
:cheese:

Here in Greece we've many jokes for blond girls. Same as with Essex girls (if you live in the UK). You may alter the thread title accordingly.. ;)

Give it some time to load... ;)



:) :) :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,895 Posts
bargy said:
Who said blonde girls are dumb....?





You really could watch this all day. Marvellous.
:cheese:

Here in Greece we've many jokes for blond girls. Same as with Essex girls (if you live in the UK). You may alter the thread title accordingly.. ;)

Give it some time to load... ;)



:) :) :)
Thats so funny. :cheese: Question now is which blonde is the dumb one? :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,576 Posts
mr.orange said:
that is as funny as fu*k like :lol: :lol:
Bad boy :tut:

It was a bit funny :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
39 Posts
bargy said:
Who said blonde girls are dumb....?





You really could watch this all day. Marvellous.
:cheese:

Here in Greece we've many jokes for blond girls. Same as with Essex girls (if you live in the UK). You may alter the thread title accordingly.. ;)

Give it some time to load... ;)



:) :) :)
altho i think its funny, i am a blonde and i have an alfa so i cant be that dumb!!!! so now now boys give us blondes a break :rolleyes:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,895 Posts
alfagirl40 said:
altho i think its funny, i am a blonde and i have an alfa so i cant be that dumb!!!! so now now boys give us blondes a break :rolleyes:

Are you a fake blonde like most women are nowadays or does your collar match your cuffs ;) .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,304 Posts
And who says she's not brunette in first place? We can ever be too sure this days...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
alfagirl40 said:
altho i think its funny, i am a blonde and i have an alfa so i cant be that dumb!!!! so now now boys give us blondes a break :rolleyes:
:cool:Post a pic of you, so we can all judge...

;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,472 Posts
I reckon that poor las was hurt :(

[even if she was silly enough to not be paying attention :rolleyes:]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,637 Posts
bargy said:
:cool:Post a pic of you, so we can all judge...

;)

post a pic of kurzon as he says he is strawberry blonde.......we all know he is ginger though.....poor old fu*ker :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,472 Posts
mr.orange said:
post a pic of kurzon as he says he is strawberry blonde.......we all know he is ginger though.....poor old fu*ker :lol:
wt*? :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,472 Posts
mr.orange said:
ar*e kisser :D
Are you sure that's isn't you in that clip - because I think you might have knocked your head on summat :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,637 Posts
kurzon said:
Are you sure that's isn't you in that clip - because I think you might have knocked you head on summat :confused:
drinking and posting dont mix...will stop now :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,081 Posts
Well this case is more serious given the fact that the jumper is also blond :eek: :D
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top