• No wont watch it

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • yes LOVE it. You carnt pull me away from it

Votes: 6 10.0%
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
mrs al is watching it. i'm going to find something more enjoyable to do, like pull my teeth out with pliers and set fire to my testicles

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
I've seen just the odd bit of it, and find it hard to follow that people can get entertainment from it. Still find some of the Playboy One progs. are more to my taste, especially that German one about saving the worlds forests, with free love:D If I had of been single, younger, much younger, reckon I might of signed up for that?:lol:

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
The Sh1te is that bad I'll not even vote on the subject :(
What he said - other than the fact I'll vote on it - though personally I think you should have included the option of:

"Hate this utter sh1te with a vengence and consider anyone who watches it to be an sad g1t who ought to get a life of their own"

:D :D :D

·
Registered
847 Posts
Ive watched it because I think it's a very interesting social experiment examining the complex psychological interactions between females across a wide range of ages. The complex juxtaposition of ages and upbringings should provide an ideal environment to open up an interesting, on screen discussion about the relative merits of the matriarchical society of 30 years ago and the present fascination with being famous for being famous.
Oh and charlie has a great set of nashers!
[I'll get my coat!]

PS How many people think there are at least 3 ex blokes in there?

·
Premium Member
77,412 Posts
Ive watched it because I think it's a very interesting social experiment examining the complex psychological interactions between females across a wide range of ages. The complex juxtaposition of ages and upbringings should provide an ideal environment to open up an interesting, on screen discussion about the relative merits of the matriarchical society of 30 years ago and the present fascination with being famous for being famous.
Oh and charlie has a great set of nashers!
[I'll get my coat!]

PS How many people think there are at least 3 ex blokes in there?
glad you said that!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
the thing with the pink hair is mr c from the shamen. remember him?

Mr C stood on my foot in a club once, nice chap, he was wearing a red suit at the time.

I think Tracey (pink hair) looks a lot like a female Pete from the last BB, all that gurning etc.

I agree a couple of those girls are fellas!

I like Laura the Welsh one :)

and the twins :inlove: :wow: :tut:

As I said on another thread I am a Sociologist so that's why I watch it.
That's my excuse anyway

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
There's a lot of people who claim they never watch it yet seem to know a lot about it. :rolleyes:

:p

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
:mad: can't stand it...

Chantel is cute though :inlove:

:lol:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts