Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A rough sounding V6 Black 07 D 159 saloon ? We are talking potentially murderous driving standards from this psychopath.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He started slowing down in front of me, I overtook him, he hung me out to dry, accelerated when I was past his front wing, wouldn't let me back in, bend approaching, If I backed off or braked the danger is he does the same I'm still stuck outside, I moved in, he had to back off, he promptly overtakes again, brakes and drives slowly. I think its a bitsa, looks like a 1.8, only 1 headlight working. The worse type of a**hole you can meet on the road. 1st time I met one in an Alfa.

·
Registered
591 Posts
That reg is a 2.2 which has about the same go as a 1.8 really so not surprised he didn't have the power to do anything. Maybe he was trying to have fun becuase you were in an Alfa too but didn't realise he's just being a moron? Motorways are the only suitable place for that kind of messing. Normally it's pretty obvious of the other person actually wants to partake or not...

Plenty of arseholes driving Alfas too as we can see from some comments here at times. No car brand is immune although some are definitely more prone to it than others.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
He started slowing down in front of me, I overtook him, he hung me out to dry, accelerated when I was past his front wing, wouldn't let me back in, bend approaching, If I backed off or braked the danger is he does the same I'm still stuck outside, I moved in, he had to back off, he promptly overtakes again, brakes and drives slowly. I think its a bitsa, looks like a 1.8, only 1 headlight working. The worse type of a**hole you can meet on the road. 1st time I met one in an Alfa.
Sorry to hear that!
Absolutely no need for crap like that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts