Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Now that looks very nice indeed, would of put that at £4500 min personally, only thing missing is the 'Alfa' decal on the caliper:biglaugh:

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Its got 2 weeks MOT and the advert is terrible.

Could be a nice car behind that though.

For the price it needs recent belts and renewed suspension. I would take a look if local, but travelling a long way for it would be a risk IMO.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was seriously considering going to see this, looks very tidy indeed and is a great colour! However, went to see (and bought) one a lot closer in the end - loads of history, slightly newer and similar mileage so weighed up against going all the way up there (I'm in South Wales) and there wasn't much in it for me in the end, all things considered.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Apparently its got 12M MOT.

Someone on PistonHeads ran a plate check on it :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
i think the advert is ok. Could be better but its not awefull. the car looks good. cambelt could be a factor holding it back. u never know really unless you go look. It looks shinier than most but you can really see how good the finish really is untill you get up close. But u have to go around the whole car and test drive it and cost up the cost of rectifying anything you discover. I think it will sell sooner or later prolly the longer its for sale the more open to a high sub 4k offer it will be. Always a great sign for me when the engine bay is kept in good order, but you want that to be something done a while back rather than a pre sale spruce up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts