Alfa Romeo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>Ok to please you all I'm up for it. :D
I will send an e-mail straight away.
But sorry fellas, no sleezy pics. :mad: I only have nice stylisch pictures of myself. wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Eve, Eve... I have some nice pics of you in different poses... :eek: :D wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>Shhhhttttt....... Hugo, you promissed not to tell. wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Almost forgot, Eve wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
PM back to you Hoy. :)

But with no pics! Sorry, can't send them to you. :rolleyes: They are very personal for me and Eve. :eek: :D wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
My "services"??? eek! Hoy... I'm straight you know! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Don't worry Girlz & Guys! My Interview will be coming up real soon! Should be up within the next month or so haha!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Well......i've send a e-mail.
So.....now i have to wait for the interview.
Another dutchy infected with the virus alfistus maximus (alfa-virus) in the spotlight. :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Alfist, please send me an email to [email protected] so I can manage the interview for you. I was hoping to have James before... but if not, your next.

Anyone else interested just let me know. :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
THROTTLEMAN said:
Alfist, please send me an email to [email protected] so I can manage the interview for you. I was hoping to have James before... but if not, your next.

Anyone else interested just let me know. :)
no problem....i'll forward the e-mail to your e-mail adress. ;)

edit: done, you've got mail.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Got it. You'll a reply during this week.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
That's one year old!?! :confused: What the heck happen? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,216 Posts
Glenda,
As you can see, this portion of the site has been inactive lately. :( It seems to be one of those things that has fallen through the cracks. Actually I'm thrilled to see somebody bring it back to life. :) Just in case nobody official notices your post, send a Private Message to selespeed and let him know that you want to be interviewed. I'm sure he'd be happy to arrange it.
--Toronto

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Ok, finally, after more than 3 years and too many posts, I want to be interviewed here. What should I do? :D

41 - 60 of 88 Posts