Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
44,920 Posts
Maybe you were saying ***** in a gangsta 'me and my bitches' kind of way. :D
I'd like to call for people not to make a big deal out of this. I know that it's easy for people to do, but Rim obviously didn't mean anything, and it's very easy to type one thing which looks funny to you until it appears on the thread. It's also easy to over-react when that happens.
I don't know that anyone is going to take offence, but I would urge people not to.

Of course, it could be that no-one had any intention of blowing their top, in which case ignore me and my peace-keeping force.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RimRenault:
<strong>Smartteef

Means smart Eve.....

It was only to say that Eve mada a smart decision to buy a Smart and i like her very much, but she knows that..

wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry, Rimco. I didn't understand what you were trying to say. laughing Now I understand what you were trying to say!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
632 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RimRenault:
<strong>Smartteef!!!

wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Rimco eek! What are you saying? eek! Go wash your mouth!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Exactly what I was thinking. wink
 
R

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by bazza:
<strong>Maybe you were saying ***** in a gangsta 'me and my bitches' kind of way. :D
I'd like to call for people not to make a big deal out of this. I know that it's easy for people to do, but Rim obviously didn't mean anything, and it's very easy to type one thing which looks funny to you until it appears on the thread. It's also easy to over-react when that happens.
I don't know that anyone is going to take offence, but I would urge people not to. :D

Of course, it could be that no-one had any intention of blowing their top, in which case ignore me and my peace-keeping force.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You said it all Bazza, it won't happen again, me think...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
632 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RimRenault:
<strong>Smartteef

Means smart Eve.....

It was only to say that Eve mada a smart decision to buy a Smart and i like her very much, but she knows that..

wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This means smart=smart and Eve =teef/*****
:mad: wink What a joke :rolleyes: wink
And yes Rim I do know you like me. :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
632 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RimRenault:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by bazza:
<strong>Maybe you were saying ***** in a gangsta 'me and my bitches' kind of way. :D
I'd like to call for people not to make a big deal out of this. I know that it's easy for people to do, but Rim obviously didn't mean anything, and it's very easy to type one thing which looks funny to you until it appears on the thread. It's also easy to over-react when that happens.
I don't know that anyone is going to take offence, but I would urge people not to. :D

Of course, it could be that no-one had any intention of blowing their top, in which case ignore me and my peace-keeping force.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You said it all Bazza, it won't happen again, me think...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It concerns me and I am not offended. Wim calls me Teef/ ***** all the time. wink That's normal isn't it? :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
632 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>But I am not really an alfaowner. :rolleyes: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">but you are a real 'Alfa World Member'</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Merci beaucoup... comming from you this means a lot to me. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>It concerns me and I am not offended. Wim calls me Teef/ ***** all the time. wink That's normal isn't it? :rolleyes: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My God eek! Real gentleman are almost extinct in todays world wink :D
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
44,920 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RimRenault:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by bazza:
<strong>Maybe you were saying ***** in a gangsta 'me and my bitches' kind of way. :D
I'd like to call for people not to make a big deal out of this. I know that it's easy for people to do, but Rim obviously didn't mean anything, and it's very easy to type one thing which looks funny to you until it appears on the thread. It's also easy to over-react when that happens.
I don't know that anyone is going to take offence, but I would urge people not to. :D

Of course, it could be that no-one had any intention of blowing their top, in which case ignore me and my peace-keeping force.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You said it all Bazza, it won't happen again, me think...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It concerns me and I am not offended. Wim calls me Teef/ ***** all the time. wink That's normal isn't it? :rolleyes: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nice one Eve. And yeah that's perfectly normal (it wouldn't be very good me trying to stop Rim getting in trouble, then turning round and gettign Wim a kicking, would it now? :D )
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
i could do one. But then I've already been done. I vcould pretend to be somelese for a laugh?

g
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
44,920 Posts
You could pretend you've got a real car like an Alfa.
Oops. Are we supposed to have stopped saying things like this. :eek: Sorry.

G. have you found out about the GTV6 yet? We must know that she's still in one piece and motoring on.
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
nope, Bazza. this weekend i was otherwise engaged. I should be able to check this weekend, then I can put all our minds at rest :)

g
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
44,920 Posts
I wish you'd hurry up. I'm not sleeping well...
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
howd'ya think I feel? Can't sleep, eat, or think clearly. All i can see are images of it being abandoned in a field or living somewhere with an inferior/slightly embarrassing postal code...it's dreadful tough right now :( wink

g
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
44,920 Posts
Lucky you got some slap and tickle to take your mind off it. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,476 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>It would be nice to see glossy pics of them to :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">a couple of 24x36s wouldnt go amiss either :eek: :p wink
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,786 Posts
I would love to fill out an interview, but it's too car-related, I only have 1 car, 1 car in all my life, I don't have a clue of what the car's best thing (I would say: it's mine)...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>It would be nice to see glossy pics of them to :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That will be my pleasure! Name the lady and I'll go there to make some nice pics of her in a loooonnnggg afternoon :D :D :D wink
 
21 - 40 of 88 Posts
Top