Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hi Guys,

Last weekend Ian kindly sent me an interview form to me at last! I hope to get it all filled out soon!

Have alot to type don't know how to even begin!

May have to cut it down to size!

So stay tuned guys!

R

·
0 Posts
Reuven,

Nice to hear you're intervieuwed!!!

You made me interested!!!

Hope to read your interview soon...

·
Registered
632 Posts
Ok to please you all I'm up for it. :D
I will send an e-mail straight away.
But sorry fellas, no sleezy pics. :mad: I only have nice stylisch pictures of myself. wink

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>But I am not really an alfaowner. :rolleyes: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">but you are a real 'Alfa World Member'

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>But I am not really an alfaowner. :rolleyes: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And you feel Smart about that eek! :D

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RimRenault:
<strong>Smartteef!!!

wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Rimco eek! What are you saying? eek! Go wash your mouth!

R

·
0 Posts
Slip of the tongue Mel,

I tried to be funny, but you are the only one who is funny at this forum, so bad try..

·
Super Moderator
44,920 Posts
Should he rest of us know what smartteef means? Or don't we want to know?

R

·
0 Posts
Teef = *****!!

I was trying to be funny, but yeah, i was really trying...

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Amsterdavid:
<strong>, but I'm still looking for the part that made the joke in it.... :rolleyes: </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">laughing laughing laughing

R

·
0 Posts
Smartteef

Means smart Eve.....

It was only to say that Eve mada a smart decision to buy a Smart and i like her very much, but she knows that..

wink

1 - 20 of 88 Posts