Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The House of Commons wants the Care Quality Commission to change its way of inspecting hospitals, a good thing you may think and not before time.
CEO of the CQC has sent a long winded email to all the inspectors saying basically that for this the team leaders and senior managers will be from a nursing/social work background.
The very same inspectors that already work there and do nothing, the same ones that gave the CQC their thoroughly deserved reputation as useless, spineless, ----wits that did not do their jobs, covered stuff up and failed in every way.
The 'new breed' of inspectors (what a shocker, they are not former nurses or social workers) that do the job correctly and actually kick asss, put right all the wrongs of the old guard and get no praise because it goes unreported will be ineffect 'glass ceilinged' and overruled in every way

Out of the frying pan into an even bigger frying pan....Beggers belief

:rant::rant::tut:

·
Registered
9,489 Posts
I'm shocked! They actually have inspectors?

Bet they don't do any unannounced inspections........:(

·
Registered
587 Posts
I imagine it's the same as the Police Commissioners. Nobody wanted them, and yet we got them at great expence anyway whilst the goverment cut the number of people doing the jobs that need doing on the ground floor.

I doubt they give a crap about the job they are suppose to do, and more about how they can adjust the stats to show that they are making a difference.

People need to start listening to the people whom do the job rather than those that have power, in respect to what changes need to made, rather than 'They're higher up the ladder and hence they must know more about the problems'.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts