Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take it here, I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms !

Chile Pepper Forums

:rant: What's next a 'sticky' for cucumbers, followed by one on pumpkins ?

:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
just shut up and get growing ginge

·
Identity Confirmed, Authorised Trader
1,096 Posts
Whatever floats your boat - that’s what I feel. If people want to post about chilli peppers all day leave them to it, causes me no harm! I am sure there are a lot of people out there who think we are all barking mad! As for the sticky cucumbers it's best keeping that to yourself! :lol:

Maybe I am a little biased because I do absolutely love Chilli peppers, in pretty much everything. Now I am going to finish the rest of my Jalapeno Pepper crisps!

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Whatever floats your boat - that’s what I feel. If people want to post about chilli peppers all day leave them to it, causes me no harm! I am sure there are a lot of people out there who think we are all barking mad! As for the sticky cucumbers it's best keeping that to yourself! :lol:

Maybe I am a little biased because I do absolutely love Chilli peppers, in pretty much everything. Now I am going to finish the rest of my Jalapeno Pepper crisps!
Don't worry mate. Howell is doing his usual got to be different thread. None of us listen to him:lol:

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:p

How are your hydroponics Joss ?

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
dunno what you mean mate :whistle:

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We sell ventilation gear online and you always know the 'shifty' ones, who want the equipment delivered to their 'grans' house ! :lol:

·
Registered
963 Posts
I believe howell has been somewhat miffed by the sticky thread on Way Off Topic. Most people ignore sticky threads by default, so perhaps he's unique.

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
We sell ventilation gear online and you always know the 'shifty' ones, who want the equipment delivered to their 'grans' house ! :lol:
:tut: shhhhh you idiot. I'm not sharing the weed with you if you keep banging on about it :p

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:lol: it's more common than growing roses around here.

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
We like to use the word popular.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts