Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been quoted £1000 by Adrian Flux for a Alfa 159 1.9 JTDm with a Steinbauer P-Box. 4 Years no claims, Business and Personal use. Surely the P-Box doesn't add £400 to your insurance?:wow:

·
AO Traders
593 Posts
Hi,

If you would like to PM me your Name and Postcode I can look into the quote and explain the breakdown of it. It might be as you have Business use included, could be your postcode etc.

Dan.

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I'm with Tesco Insurance, and have been for many Years now, they are brilliant all round, and ALWAYS give me the best quote. Highly Recommended, methinks !!!!!!........

Worth a phone call I would think......

0845 300 4400.......

Good Luck......:thumbs:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm with Tesco Insurance, and have been for many Years now, they are brilliant all round, and ALWAYS give me the best quote. Highly Recommended, methinks !!!!!!........

Worth a phone call I would think......

0845 300 4400.......

Good Luck......:thumbs:
How are they about modified engines?

·
Regional Support, For South Scotland - AOSS
3,507 Posts
Tesco's quote for my 159 was £130 more than my renewal quote through Chris Knott, which in itself was already £100 more than the best alternative quote. Tesco did point out, however, that I'd get a free :confused:??? pressure washer worth £100 if I accepted their quote, :rolleyes::lol:.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts