Alfa Romeo Forum banner
221 - 226 of 226 Posts
I'm Hannah, 23 from around Stansted Airport area. I'm a personal trainer for type 1 Diabetics.
Drive a gorgeous red Mito with the chrome wing mirrors and detailing :)
Only had it a couple of weeks but it's such a fabulous car, lovely to look at and great fun to drive.
Give me a wave if you see me out on the roads!

Re-introduction

Hello again, Brian 45 from near Saffron Walden.
Red GTV 3L V6 6 speed (pre EU restrictions). They only made this batch of GTVs for 18 months so I feel I am driving a little piece of Alfa history that I have been entrusted with to look after. Yes I did have a GT that I ran on biodiesel but I swapped ultimate economy for ultimate grinology.
Peterborough is a bit far off for me, big round trip, 25mpg, 4 kids to feed, doesn't quite fit together. Having said that I do commute to The Isle f Dogs in the GTV. Anything a bit closer and I'll be there, love hearing others tales of Alfa ownership.

Hello all.

Used to have a 147 a few years ago, and have recently acquired a 159 SW to replace a Citroen C6 that was written off.

I'm based in St Neots and also organise an informal monthly car meet in St Neots at the Riverside car-park, 2nd Sunday of the month. All welcome and would be happy to see any other Alfas there if you're interested

221 - 226 of 226 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.