Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Who Are You? EA Introduction thread

23K views 225 replies 68 participants last post by  feef 
G
#1 ·
As East Anglia is such a large region and we are looking at getting everyone meeting each other this year here is your chance to introduce yourself to everyone, tell us as little or as much info about yourself as you like.

so WHO ARE YOU?

:thumbs:

G
#2 ·
My Name is Kris, I work with buses in the public transport industry (please don't hate me for it) I am originally from Ipswich but live just outside Peterborough. My star sign is cancer, my favourite colour is blue and lucky number 7 :D

#3 ·
Shall I begin (shy and retiring little me :rolleyes:)

Hi I'm Jill........Jillyflower, that was my dad's nickname for me :D

I'm a very young 52 year old who loves her car(s) Live in the armpit of Cambridgeshire that is Peterborough, have 2 ragdoll cats called Rosie and Jim :eek: Work in mental health and am due to retire in just under 3 years time :D:D:D

I love travelling not that there's much of that going to be happening for a while as my husband has just opened his own photographic studio :eek: Our life plan is to sell up, buy a (huge) campervan and travel southern europe finally settling somewhere along the Spanish southern coast ahhhhhhhh

Go on......................your turn :D

#4 ·
Hello Everyone,

I'm Sean, 39 years old, cancer star sign, originally from Essex, Southend.

I'm going through a divorce so re-discovering life and stuff, ra ra thats the boring bit out of the way.

I'm a retail manager and run my own business at the same time, so no rest for the wicked. Love to live life to the full and can be private but when poeple get to know me they say I'm crazy:lol:

Love travelling and love my dog Barney. :)

#9 ·
Steve, I live in Holt, Norfolk. 36 years old, married with 4 kids below the age of 8.

I working in Kings Lynn as a sales manager for a cermics company and travel the world a fair bit.

What spare time I have I like to clay pigeon shoot and fly large model aircraft (100-250cc sizes)

#10 ·
Tim, 20, live in Lowestoft, suffolk :vomit:
work in retail on no where near enough money or hours and far too much poop :vomit:
waiting for my position in the RAF to become available then i should be joining up.
hopefully if every thing goes to plan i'll be buy a gt later on in the year :D

#12 ·
Hi, I'm Gav and originally from Milton Keynes, I'm 42yrs old according to my birth certificate, 56yrs old according to my doctor and 12yrs old according to my friends. :)

I had too varied a career to tell you all about it... so highlights, engineering, warehouse, childcare, social services, youth work, theatre, musician, stand up comedian, it worker.

Love my cars, especially the ones that make me feel a little gooey when I look at and drive them... no grin, no way I want one. Currently driving an MX6 import and I also run the UK owners club.

Currently residing in East Northants, bought a house here just over 2yrs ago so I could be virtually mortgage free.

#13 ·
James, 30, Ipswich

Owned my 156 for nearly 4 years, its 12 years old with a 134k on the clock, but I still love it. Guess I'm a bit of a veteran on here, been to loads of meets in the past. Like many geeks on here I always wave at other Alfa's, so you better wave back when you see me! You can't miss me (reg W19BLE)
Cheers

#16 ·
Hello Robbie,

Nice to hear from you, there will be some great meetings this year where we all meet up in our alfa's. Just keep an eye on this forum and it would be great to see you.

If you see a nutter in a red Yaris wave to you, its me in my sensible car:lol::lol:

My Gtv is getting some tlc for the summertime:thumbs:

Sean

#15 ·
Hey I'm Ed !

I work part time at Tescos in Fakenham and im also a student at the University of East Anglia, doing Translation Media and French Honours... it's alright!

I'm 21 and drive a GTV :)

I always give a thumbs up to other alfa drivers but never get anything back, not even a smile, whats that about!

Does anything ever happen around here? looked at the alfa website and they don't have a section for East Anglia :S may have looked wrong..:rolleyes:

#17 ·
Hello Ed,

Nice to hear from you, keep an eye on this forum as there will be some great alfa events going on this year, jillyflower, pvrkris, the abyss and myself are regional reps for East Anglia and there is always events happening throughout the year.

We're a friendly bunch :thumbs:

Sean

PS. keep on waving to other alfa owners with a smile. You'll get a wave back soon.

#19 ·
who am I?

Hi

I'm Steve, run a red 3.2 GT for the last 6 months, live in Norfolk (or Cambs if I'm trying to get a new contract :lol:) Wife and daughter have far to many horses so thought I'd treat myself to some ponies of my own to play with. Work in IT in London at the moment so have to cane it (when have a full tank, so not often) to huntingdon most mornings.

#21 ·
Hi Jilly,

Sorry but you won't see me as I only drive from Norfolk down to Huntingdon and then catch a train to London so don't ever get as far as the A14. Never mind I live in EA so am always around the area, I'll keep my eyes open and will try to attend some meets.

G
#25 ·
elo all

Nee's the name ,I dont have blood in my vein's I run ferrari's & lancia stratos's in my pipe's (red an white bloodcell's lol) the toy box has turned into a wharehouse , jts sportwagon , mr2 turbo 290bh , gt4 320bh , fto 200bh , a4t sport 200bh , suzi swift 1.2 100bh city rocket , 72 cal beetle , husky430 , husky360 , ktm250 evo , kmx 125 & 200 , xlr 125 , cr250 , ktm 85 , cannondale quad with ktm 500 2t , cobra ,proshark , ram and a handfull of quad project's on the go heheh :thumbs: if you want a v8 putin in a minimoto or sumat I'm ya man , apy motorin pepolzzzzzzzz , Nee .

#29 ·
Hello

Hi

I'm Andrew friends call me Macca, I live in Newmarket and work in Haverhill as a scientist. I like Cars, Formula 1, Photography and Pyrotechnics(fireworks). I have a 2.4 JTDm 156 sportwagen in grey, only had the car a month so I ve been on here quite a bit looking for help, info and tips.

Macca

#30 ·
Hi

I'm Andrew friends call me Macca, I live in Newmarket and work in Haverhill as a scientist. I like Cars, Formula 1, Photography and Pyrotechnics(fireworks). I have a 2.4 JTDm 156 sportwagen in grey, only had the car a month so I ve been on here quite a bit looking for help, info and tips.

Macca
You have come to the right place.:). Come along to any meets, we're a friendly bunch. The advice you can get is endless:thumbs:.

Sean:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.