Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently bought a sprint from 1984. with 1.7 16v engine. Engine will modified in carbs, and brakes will improve on 33 17.16v. This is a plan for the near future.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Nice :cool:

I used to have a white '84 1.5 Green Cloverleaf, I wasnt too keen on the colour then and sold it for a silver one the same, but looking at yours now it looks very good in white

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice :cool:

I used to have a white '84 1.5 Green Cloverleaf, I wasnt too keen on the colour then and sold it for a silver one the same, but looking at yours now it looks very good in white
White sprints looks fantastic!
Originaly colour of this car was silver but it was repainted in white and will stay in this colours!

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
White sprints looks fantastic!
Originaly colour of this car was silver but it was repainted in white and will stay in this colours!
Is that a non Alfa white? looks very brilliant white compared to the one I had

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice and it looks to be in perfect shape. I wish mine would be as yours....
Condition of body is near to perfect because before 8 years car is restaurated.
Some things on body are need to work, but this is mostly cosmetic!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mine has the same tone...
Yes this brilliant white is Alfa colour, but QV models, such is mine, wasn't able to buy in brilliant colurs in 1984.
This is a litlle mistake, but I don't care about that, because car look fantastic in combination with green lines arround the car.

K

·
0 Posts
nice car but an unusual colour combo inside :confused: green carpets :confused:
have the front seats faded to red :confused: or are they supposed to be that way does look in good condition though :cool: be sure to keep us updated with progress :thumbs:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nice car but an unusual colour combo inside :confused: green carpets :confused:
have the front seats faded to red :confused: or are they supposed to be that way does look in good condition though :cool: be sure to keep us updated with progress :thumbs:
Green carpet is original in QV models. I dont know exactly what was happened with front seats, but they are also original, and I thing that a material with green pattern was scratched, as on almost all QV models, and removed.
I am trying to find material with that pattern, but chances are almost nothing.
It is for sure that will be updates of progress.

Hardiest thing is to wait to works begin!

·
Registered
99 Posts
It looks bloody good in white. My race car will be sprayed that colour soon. Still not to sure about the astroturf carpet though. I have some subbuteo players we could have a match. Jumpers for goal posts.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts