Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have decided to put the triangular cloverleaf badges on my Mito QV. They were removed before I bought the car.

The car is biancospino white. Was the original badges white or stainless finish ? I guess white on white will be a bit dull, but if that was original I will probably go for that.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I think it depends on the year of the car. The badges changed with the name from cloverleaf to QV. The current QV has brushed silver so my guess is the white/cream was for the older cloverleaf

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it depends on the year of the car. The badges changed with the name from cloverleaf to QV. The current QV has brushed silver so my guess is the white/cream was for the older cloverleaf
So I should choose white badges for my old (2010) QV to keep it original, but it will look younger with brushed steel. I think I will go for the younger look :biglaugh:

·
Registered
122 Posts
I would go for the Stainless,they will then match your door handles.If the white badge is a different shade from your car it may look a bit odd. But I suppose it is each to their own.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would go for the Stainless,they will then match your door handles.If the white badge is a different shade from your car it may look a bit odd. But I suppose it is each to their own.
Original parts in white is ordered, please don't make me regret... ;)

I found a few photos and found it looked ok. Badge color is not the same as the biancospino, which is slightly cream. I guess the word means bone white.

Reactions: alfaste

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi, without sounding like a know all,lol. Biancospino means Hawthorn white in Italian. I looked it up when I was thinking of getting a Mito QV in the same colour.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Leo,

I'm thinking of doping the exact same operation as you. Please upload picture when you're mounted the new tags :)

And just for your information; I ordered the logos from alfastumper over a montgh ago. Haven't received anything yet, and the owner hasn't replied the e-mails I've sent him. But hey, that's no news. Just read the reviews om Trustpilot :)

Good day.

//Jonas

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Placed centered over the side indicators, 31.5mm between edge of indicator and edge of badge. I found the position in some old thread in here...

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts