Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought you might like to see some pictures of my recently purchased Phase III JTS GTV. Spent a long time looking for a good one and finally went for this 48K miles one in blue with white interior. Very chuffed with it. See pics

Attachments

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
I wish I had white leather seats... Very cool to have something so impractical - like white bed sheets, need cleaning every week... :)

Eight years ago I had white carpet mats in my metallic-black (and very shiny) 164, which gave similar satisfaction on a smaller scale. I think I bought my first wet vacuum cleaner about then.

Your new GTV (looks like new!) is a beautiful blue too and I like the phase-3 front with the cleaner bumper and no superfluous grilles.

Those wheels are interesting - I've seen them on 147s?
Therefore I reckon they're not quite as unique as phase-2 Spider alloys but I still prefer them over Teledials :p

-Alex

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all your kind comments. yes blue wouldn't have been my fist choice (I wanted silver and red or black and red)....... but when I saw it with the weird white (ivory or even cream!) I just had to have it. And it does look as good as the pics. I am expecting to get into seat cleaning products fairly soon!!! The wheels are indeed the same as on my previous 147. But I have seen quite of few of these phase III with these wheels and I am guessing that they are the standard lusso option......... unless somebody knows otherwise

·
Registered
841 Posts
The blue and white is simply stunning. :cool:

keep some leather wipes in the glove box though. The trick is to remove any die from clothing asap, once it soaks in its tough going to remove it later :)
oh yeah and wash any blue or black jeans at least 3 times before you wear them in the car...

·
Registered
830 Posts
Thanks for all your kind comments. yes blue wouldn't have been my fist choice (I wanted silver and red or black and red)....... but when I saw it with the weird white (ivory or even cream!) I just had to have it. And it does look as good as the pics. I am expecting to get into seat cleaning products fairly soon!!! The wheels are indeed the same as on my previous 147. But I have seen quite of few of these phase III with these wheels and I am guessing that they are the standard lusso option......... unless somebody knows otherwise
I have these on my Spider, standard wheels on the P3's. The teledials and 'Enzo' style alloys were the options. Great looking car :cool:

·
Vendor
45,796 Posts
They aren't the same as the 147 ones, although they look the same. Your GTV ones are 7" wide and have a different offset. Very, very rare wheels. I've seen a few Ph 3 GTVs that have a single 6.5" wide wheel from a 147 fitted.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ha ha yes it was the pimp look of the white that I liked....... sort of different

In answer to the earlier question I didnt get it from CG trading in sussex. I bought it from a small car trader in Scotland. He had bought from a large car chain where it had been taken in as a trade in. It cost me 2800. It had a bit of history but needed a cam belt service and four new tyres and, as it turned out, a new rad. Got it all done by Monza Sports in west sussex who gave it clean bill of health. So very happy and enjoying it. Thanks again for you nice comments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts