Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get some white dials for my dashboard?
I saw them on the Sparco V6 in the articles section, and thought they look good.....

·
Registered
447 Posts
I think I've seen a catalog once from Sparco and also from Momo with white and red dials, they were pretty expensive.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do it yourself..one can of double acrylic white and a packet of sticky numbers from WH SMITHS works realy well if you take your time and dont break the speedo needle.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, good old 17`s!
I don`t think you could actually get 18`s on.....
If someone has, I`d love to know!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
When I bought my 155'er,it had 18" alloy's mounted.It was Azev "E" in the size 8,5 X 18" with 225/40-18 Uniroyal tyres,and the car is lowered with Eibach Pro-Kit springs (30 mm).Belive me:It is the absolutly the biggest installation posible on this car.

Now I'm driving on "normal" 17's,and the handling on theese are good,but on the 18's it was REALLY good.But prices on tyres in 225/40-18 ----Pyyyy....

If anybody would see a picture with this installation,here on the forum or just "privat",send me some E-adresses.(I can't put a picture on the forum myself).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes,it is a Zender bumper/spoiler on my car above.Does anybody know a privat or a company who has a spare one.Zender dosen't make them anymore.Not that the one I have is broken,but some day.... :( :mad:

How about fibreglass.Would it be possible to make a copy of such a spoiler?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts