Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search but found nothing. Is there or was there ever a white 156 gta? I'd be intrested to see what it looked like as I have a thing about white cars.

G

·
0 Posts
Apparently not. This thread has the original brochures and paint codes:

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/alfa-gta/58943-156-gta-colour.html

The 147 GTA came in a fantastic pearlescent white (Nuvola??) that looks great in the flesh. Miro Red remains the best and most sought after 156 GTA colour (but I may be biased..... :) ).

Update - just saw Bacon's response. I would assume any white 156 GTA is a respray and I recall someone in Japan having a custom white paint job. There were pics on here IIRC.

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Theres a piccie on AO somewhere of a white 156 GTA with 18'' teledials and it looks absolutely out of this world.:wow: Ill have a look to see if i can find it..............

Remember that one, it was lovely and I did have a copy of it on PC somewhere but can't find it.:mad:

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
I believe its not a standard Alfa white. I know the earlier 156 white colour was more a creamy white and not brilliant white and doesnt look so good.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
How much for a total re-spray........? That looks so good!

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Another nice white example

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
white is the most common vehicle colour in this country due to the extremely hot weather - probably 75% of vehicles are white.

Have seen a few white Mercedes with black wheels and roofs - look quite cool

·
Registered
4,130 Posts

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
699? For real? I was just about to ask how much it would be. What about door shuts and inside the engine bay? Has anyone here ever had a change of colour?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts