Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've always admired the pearl white 147 gta, I think the colour suits the car best (followed by red).. does anyone know how many were produced and are they only on later cars as such?

After selling my low mile 156 Gta, 159 Ti SW, and with a Giulia QV not being delivered yet.. really hankering of the prospect of one of these..

Cheers

Fizz

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
The 147 GTA does look good in Bianco Nuvola - makes the car look fresh and much newer than most of the other colours.

They are fairly rare but do pop up for sale now and again - I am sure it was always a colour option throughout the short run of the GTA.

Just checked how many left with a total of only 317 147 GTA's noted in the UK as of Spring this year, I would guess that only around 20 in white?

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Hi everyone,

I've always admired the pearl white 147 gta, I think the colour suits the car best (followed by red).. does anyone know how many were produced and are they only on later cars as such?

After selling my low mile 156 Gta, 159 Ti SW, and with a Giulia QV not being delivered yet.. really hankering of the prospect of one of these..

Cheers

Fizz
I think I saw a japanese one coming over on ebay or somewhere...would probably be a selespeed

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for that, yes the ebay one is a selespeed and im not really after an import.. I'll keep an eye out and i know a few members here have white ones so should they be tempted to sell ill be very interested.

cheers

·
Registered
9 Posts
I own a pearl white 147 gta 3.2 with black cloth interior

Hi Guys - I am the proud owner of a JAPAN SPEC 2003 GTA 3.2 in factory pearl white with black cloth interior. I believe there are 48 cars ever made in PEAL WHITE/BLACK CLOTH interior. Can someone give an exact figure on how many were made in PEARL WHITE?

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts