Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Simple one. Which wheels do you reckon looks best on my 156.

Standard 15"....
16" of of an 04 147......?

Monies too tight to get what I want but need tyres for an MOT in a few weeks. Should I just reboot the originals or get the newer bigger alloys with good tyres for an extra £40.?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What was I thinking???

I actually like the style of the original wheels. Looks better now as its a lot lower than the attachment but no brainer. New wheels it is then.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
neither :(

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think these would suit it best:
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j274/g5een/wheels1.jpg

Just so happens I have them for sale ;) :p

I like them a lot.... but just won the others for £122 with nearly new Avon's. That'll do me till I get some cash.

This is proving to be a pricey MOT with all the suspension, bushes, welding and tyres. Still not sure about a chip on the screen but will try insurance B4 I book her in.

For all she is old, and needing more than a little TLC, I still put up with her. And the car to..... fnaar fnaar!

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
My choice, if money was tight (and it usually is) would be a set of standard 16" teledials.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've got a set of 16" Selespeed 5 holes with usable tyres you can have for free .Two in first class condition ,one pretty good and one that fell on it's face. They are yours for nowt .

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
I like them a lot.... but just won the others for £122 with nearly new Avon's. That'll do me till I get some cash.

This is proving to be a pricey MOT with all the suspension, bushes, welding and tyres. Still not sure about a chip on the screen but will try insurance B4 I book her in.

For all she is old, and needing more than a little TLC, I still put up with her. And the car to..... fnaar fnaar!
Fair enough.

Does anyone else want my wheels?? :lol:
£30 if you come pick them up, annoying me sat under my stairs now. :lol:

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
Weren't you offering them for free a few weeks ago?
That was to V6hughesy as I felt guilty for taking the **** out of his wheels :lol:
Plus, I could prob weigh them in an get a few quid.
Theres a guy on another forum that may be interested now so I may as well get a few pennies :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts