Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just popped in to my local shop on the way back from work. As I was getting back into my GTV, a women walked by and remarked what a great looking car it was and how, if she was rich, she'd buy one.

I immediately went into Alfa promotions mode and said they weren't that expensive (she'd obviously not heard of Alfa's legendary depreciation!). Suggested she have a look on Auto Trader for a GTV TS as she'd be surprised how much car she could have for a money.. All in all a very pleasent encounter... which was nice. :lol:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I had a similar thing happen to me last week. A woman said to me "your car's gorgeous. I wish I could afford one." I said a 3.5k I bet you could.

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
Dudes.. they're trying to pick you up! Forget the car and concentrate..! :D

Ralf S.

·
Premium Member
42,863 Posts
I think RAlf S got it spot on here.... :lol:

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dudes.. they're trying to pick you up! Forget the car and concentrate..! :D

Ralf S.
About 6 months ago I had a bloke walk past outside the same shop and remark what a great looking car it was... Should I assume your comment holds true for this encounter as well? :lol: he was quite butch and not really my type :tut:

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
Ooh! Don't knock it till you tried it.

But if he's not your type, then obviously he was a petrol head and just interested in the car... ;)

But birds will only admire your motor if they're interested in the pilot. :D

Ralf S.

A

·
0 Posts
Ooh! Don't knock it till you tried it.

But if he's not your type, then obviously he was a petrol head and just interested in the car... ;)

But birds will only admire your motor if they're interested in the pilot. :D

Ralf S.

i like. :D

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ralf S.;2104267 But birds will only admire your motor if they're interested in the pilot. :D Ralf S.[/QUOTE said:
I know how pretty my car looks... and I know how I look :wow: ... I remain unconvinced

1 - 12 of 12 Posts