Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at fitting two new front tyres tomorrow.. Just after some advice on which tyres suit the 147 GTA best?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
There is a thread only a bit further down the page covering this in detail;) but as you're a noob i'll let you off.

Michelin PS3' btw

S

·
0 Posts
Michelin tyres are currently but 2, get £50 fuel voucher. Offer from participating dealers and good for purchases up to 31july.

PS3s are about £115 each so 2 would be £230 fitted. Less £50 fuel card. £180 a pair.

Not bad I reckon.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Where is this deal Andy?

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Event-tyres do the michelin deal and they are the cheapest, and will fit them on your drive whilst you revel in a cup of tea and plate of biscuits

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
PS3s.

Got goodyear eagle f1 asymetrics on the front of my GTA. IMO they squirm under harsh acceleration, whereas the PS3s felt a lot more controlled, like they can handle the power and weight better.

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
What sized rims are you on? 17s?
Yeah 17s but you can't get the Super Sports in the UK in the 225/45 and 245/45 sizes so I'm stuffed unless I go for 18s but that's an extra load of cash which I rather not spend on alloys rather than mechanic bits :(

·
Banned
3,532 Posts

·
Banned
3,532 Posts
Won't be hard to find lighter 18s than the teledials as they are quite heavy.
Agreed that but I am very fussy which people on here know about! I'd like some ultraleggrea's from OZ but I'm looking at 1k+ :eek:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts