Alfa Romeo Forum banner

The supercar you would buy if you had the dosh.

• 8C

Votes: 31 44.3%
  • Ferrari

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Lambo

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Aston Martin

• Noble

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Maserati

• Other

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Wouldnt buy one

Votes: 3 4.3%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on winning the lottery tonight just like last week and the week before that.

If you won the lottery what makek of supercar would you buy?

You can add the make and name if you have a specific one in mind but i cant list them all on here.

H

·
0 Posts
I had to vote Maserati, after Brooklands Mrs Snotgobbler said she liked the badge so on that basis its ok to buy one.

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
Got to be the 8C for me - obvious choice I know!

·
Registered
11,735 Posts
I would fill a swimming pool up with penny chew's (just sommat I've always wanted to do) and spend the rest on hookers and coke dunno really

·
Registered
30,408 Posts
:lol: nice one Ferdi - just don't forget to invite us round for the pool part!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Has to be the Maserati - stylish, sophisticated and understated - completely the opposite of me.

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Funny to see the 8C is in the list (and that over 50% voted for her). Because even when you win the lottery, you can't order one as they were sold out within a week.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Funny to see the 8C is in the list (and that over 50% voted for her). Because even when you win the lottery, you can't order one as they were sold out within a week.
I thought that, then decided, I could have one with a stupendous, fantasy lottery win on the grounds that if you throw enough money at something you tend to get what you want. :lol:

Failing that, if I had a "real" decent lottery win, I'm most likely to buy a Maser.....as if it'd happen anyway! :lol:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
There will always be 1 or 2 8C's floating around at a premium

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Ferrari:) If you got the money for a supercar you gotta have a Ferrari at some point.

·
Vendor
46,243 Posts
I'd turn my 156 into a beast, that would be the first project. Try and get the 4x4 system from the 156 Crosswagon or 155 Q4 to fit and beef the power up to 500bhp or so :D

And I'd have a Ferrari 599 for pootling round town and posing in. :lol:

And an Ascari A10 as they are truely awesome, and a TVR of some sorts too as I have a soft spot for them. :thumbs:

Oh, and a Maser 3200, for the sheer coolness :cool:

And an M5 estate for taking stuff to the tip in :D :lol:

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
I would fill a swimming pool up with penny chew's (just sommat I've always wanted to do) and spend the rest on hookers and coke dunno really
:lol: :cheese: :lol:

Masserati for me.

H

·
0 Posts
911 GT3 RS to start.

Then I'd go hunting for a Ferrari 288GTO. A proper Ferrari.

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
.. that if you throw enough money at something you tend to get what you want. :lol:
Not sure if it works that way with the 8C. To prevent people buying the 8C as a way to make money fast rather than driving them, Alfa added something to the contract that you're not allowed to sell the 8C within a couple of years.

P

·
0 Posts
8C - no question. Any old millionaire could buy a boring ol' Masser (sorry BF) or a Ferrari. Something a bit different for me...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts