Alfa Romeo Forum banner

What should I have changed ny 145 for?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have already decided to get, and am probably about to buy, a 75 to replace my 145 1.6. Above are all the cars I considered changing to (am in no hurry so didn't mind waiting for the right car), so just wondered what everyone else would have gone for?

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Something more recent, maybe. Or a classic. But all depends on what you need.

B

·
0 Posts
:D 155.....the 145's unruly uncle.

;) If you don't mind being "tut-tutted" at of course.................

D

·
0 Posts
147? 156?

what the hell is that list all about? the equivalent of a munter line up.....Alfasud, oh please!!!!!!!!!! rust bucket

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
75 but you dont have the V6 option in your list :confused:
147? 156?

what the hell is that list all about? the equivalent of a munter line up.....Alfasud, oh please!!!!!!!!!! rust bucket
I want an old Alfa, nice though the 147/156 etc are, I'd rather have something older...
What's 'munter line up'?:confused:Forgive my ignorance, never heard that before! I looked at a few Sud's, but it was the rust issue that put me off a bit...
I'd LOVE a V6 75, but can't afford the insurance at the mo:cry:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
From that list, I would for the 155 too.

D

·
0 Posts
I want an old Alfa, nice though the 147/156 etc are, I'd rather have something older...
What's 'munter line up'?:confused:Forgive my ignorance, never heard that before! I looked at a few Sud's, but it was the rust issue that put me off a bit...
Munter = undesirable and ugly........though probably a little uncharitable of me..

155 good car, but im a fan off 166, 156, 147, GT, GTV due to the improved (IMHO) curvey styling, they are the reason i got into Alfa's

The mazda is a bit of a wild card in this line up :lol:

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Munter = undesirable and ugly........though probably a little uncharitable of me..

155 good car, but im a fan off 166, 156, 147, GT, GTV due to the improved (IMHO) curvey styling, they are the reason i got into Alfa's

The mazda is a bit of a wild card in this line up :lol:
I can see the attraction to all the new Alfa's, but like the character of the older cars. More affordable for me too...
Know what you mean about the Mazda, but they just look so nice, and the 1.8 V6 sounds great!

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Well I went from a 145 to a 155 so that's what I voted for :)

V

·
0 Posts
If you do a classic with limited milage you could keep the cost down, mine was £160 ish I think, bargain V6 for a year :D think its time to get more classics :lol:

·
AO Car Of The Year Winner 2015
3,202 Posts
I voted other as I would look for 145 2,0TS Quadrifoglio Verde or GTV 2,0TS.

If I had to choose from your list, I would go for 155 2,0.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
From your list I'd go for the P4 33 - if you could find a good one :)

·
Registered
495 Posts
75TS from this list; 75 V6 or 75TB for the better driving fun (and the last real Alfa)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts