Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,

12 weeks to go for delivery our new Mito.
One question though, which red do people think is the best?
We have gone for ALFA RED but does anyone else own the other red on offer and is it as bright as I imagine cos not seen one in real life?
regards,
M
:)

L

·
0 Posts
hi all,

12 weeks to go for delivery our new Mito.
One question though, which red do people think is the best?
We have gone for ALFA RED but does anyone else own the other red on offer and is it as bright as I imagine cos not seen one in real life?
regards,
M
:)
Good choice. The Alfa red gets positive comments from everyone who sees it. The other red is a bit orange-y for my liking. You won't regret it, it's stunning.:)

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
Barolo, although I have recently discovered that some Spanish reds are ok too.

Oh, that's not what you mean is it? :lol:

Alfa rosso :thumbs:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am not a big fan of red, apart from on an alfa that is:thumbs: I have a MiTo and after much deliberation went for alfa red. Really like it, looks stunning when the sun shines, seems to reflect in different shades and looks very deep. The other red is more orange but still looks nice.

B

·
0 Posts
I've seen both reds side by side, never really gone for a red car, but saw the Alfa red and went for it straight away!

As others have said, the other red seems kind of lighter and a little orangey...

Have a ring around some dealers you may find one locally with one or the other.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
The "other" red is called Giulietta Red and there was a thread a little while back that showed pics of two Mito's in the two different reds.

Wish I could find it now.

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Did my HPE all over in Rosso Nearco, using Valflash, last of the batch befre they exited the UK. Never faded noticeably, but then it was more plum coloured than red I suppose? :confused::(:

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Did my HPE all over in Rosso Nearco, using Valflash, last of the batch befre they exited the UK. Never faded noticeably, but then it was more plum coloured than red I suppose? :confused::(:
Sorry Zulu, excuse my ignorance, but what on earth does the above mean? :confused:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts