• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got me a Ltd Ed Tag Heuer 1964 Carrera Classic :D :D

I'm interested in knowing which brand of watch most floats the Alfisti boat.

In my industry it appears the Omega is the watch of choice: Many either own one; plan on getting one; aspire to owning one; own another brand with a style very much like the classic Seamaster.

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
I use my cellphones clock.... There wasn't an option for that :( :p ;)

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
This is one of my favourites:

and this is my watch, designed by my favourite designer,Phillipe Starck for Fossil:
:cool:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I use my mobile phone watch. :D But there's definitly some good looking watchs out there. :cool:

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Veloc_Gee said:
In my industry it appears the Omega is the watch of choice: Many either own one; plan on getting one; aspire to owning one; own another brand with a style very much like the classic Seamaster.
I must be predictable as I wear an Omega Seamaster - it is a classic without being too in your face.

Also have a number of other brands but the Omega is my daily wear.

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
This is my watch - simple design - just like its owner :D

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
@Veloce G : :eek: :eek: I was thinking of creating a Poll on this just a few days ago :eek: :eek:

@Gazpilot: You have alot of very expensive and more importantly good looking watches there ;) :)

I have a Tag, Rolex, Seiko and several others I can't remember :rolleyes:

EDIT - Maybe we should have been be able to pick more than one on this Poll ;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thankyou Kurzon, I have been collecting for a while now but with the high prices and long waiting lists I don't get one very often :(

Regards, Grant

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
I have a couple of cheapo Lorus watches from a mate that flogs 'em cheap. He also does Seiko (same company) so I'll probably get one of those soon at less than half price.

I aspire to a Longines Conquest, probably from the days they used to do the timing for F1. I'm a bit sad like that. I drink Miller Genuine Draft because they used to sponsor the Alfa Indy team, and I used to smoke JPS 'cause I had a thing for the Lotus F1 team. :rolleyes:

Buck

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
Veloc_Gee said:
Sorry Kurzon, it was a hot topic for me :p ;)
... and a good one ;)

BTW - do very good fakes count :rolleyes:

;)

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Breitling is my daily wear, Hamilton is my dress watch - most of my other ones are pretty cheap but nice (Fossil, Nike, Calvin Klein, and a nice freebie from my last BMW purchase). I like watches and would buy more if the budget or the wife would allow! Anyone know of a good (official) Alfa GTA watch?

Charlie in Tokyo

1 - 20 of 66 Posts