·
Registered
15,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which 1 of these dried food delights is your favorite :D

·
Administrator
46,339 Posts
Beef and tomato, it's the only one I'll actually eat. Haven't had one for at least 4 years though.

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
I've never had one. They look minging.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I haven't had one in years either- anyone looked at the ingredients? :eek:

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just had a sweet and sour pot noodle......yummy ;) :lol:

·
Registered
197 Posts
:p Sweet & Sour is just edible as an "emergency food",though I've not had to resort to it for a good few years.
:( From what I remember,most of the other flavours tasted fairly disgusting.

·
Registered
195 Posts
mr.orange said:
Which 1 of these dried food delights is your favorite :D
I thought about having one ....once... but I ate the contents of the cupboard under the kitchen sink instead :lol:

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
dejo said:
I thought about having one ....once... but I ate the contents of the cupboard under the kitchen sink instead :lol:

eating all that would probably have more nutritional value and it would definately be a lot better for you :lol:

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Foxie said:
Always beef & matoe on toast, totally beats the beans on toast hum drum snack...... oh and salad cream on the side.

Try it, you kno it makes sense..............
I voted "other" as the best ones are those left on the ruddy shelves. These "foods" verge on the toxic and are having a terrible effect on society - heck it even distorts your ability to spell (see above)! :D :D

·
Registered
491 Posts
"nice n spicy" is the one for me although i try not to eat them unless i'm really in a lazy mood at supper time.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
GOLLUM said:
"nice n spicy" is the one for me although i try not to eat them unless i'm really in a lazy mood at supper time.
I only eat the Chicken and Mushroom ones.

I only have a kettle to 'cook' with during the week, so the choice is a bit limited!

Buck

1 - 17 of 17 Posts