Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Has to be the lovely HPE 2000......I had 2 of those WAY back in the 70's and they were brilliant !!!!!........:thumbs:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
I liked my 2000HPE,(after I had sorted the rust problem :D) But for sheer comfort with good performance my 16v Thema Turbo was a cracker.:thumbs:

·
Registered
807 Posts
An Aurelia Coupe was the weapon of choice for most 1950's GP drivers Fangio included, so if it was good enough for them I'd like at crack in one, Also big fan of the 1970's stratos and the Fulvia coupes

·
Registered
522 Posts
There are so many great Lancias. I have fond memories of my Dads' HPEs and I know its abit obvious but I've always promised myself a top condition Integrale Evo if funds ever allow.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
there are a few knocking about. theres actually a few for sale, one Thema and one Thesis both turbo charged and going for nearly nothing. i think the Thesis is something like a 1000e! and the Thema is about 7-800e. Delta's are the most popular here but quite expensive.
The Kappa and Lybra my parents own, The Kappa is a 2.4 20v and the Lybra is 2.4jtd. Beautiful cars mind you! both imported aswell.

lancia left the Irish market during the early 90s if im right (correct me if im wrong) same reasons as why they left the British market. Pity though as they no longer makes those kind of cars, and im hoping they will return some day into both markets :)

·
Registered
44,843 Posts
there are a few knocking about. theres actually a few for sale, one Thema and one Thesis both turbo charged and going for nearly nothing. i think the Thesis is something like a 1000e! and the Thema is about 7-800e. Delta's are the most popular here but quite expensive.
The Kappa and Lybra my parents own, The Kappa is a 2.4 20v and the Lybra is 2.4jtd. Beautiful cars mind you! both imported aswell.

lancia left the Irish market during the early 90s if im right (correct me if im wrong) same reasons as why they left the British market. Pity though as they no longer makes those kind of cars, and im hoping they will return some day into both markets :)
I think Fiat have ironed out the idiosyncracies (sp?) of the Lancia brand, trouble is its made them quite bland:( I would like to see Lancia return to the UK market but I think it will be another few years before it happens.

id say the new Delta should be..its basically the only sold Lancia atm in Portugal such a stunning car mate...
That's the Fiat Bravo in disguise so it should be a very good car.

K

·
0 Posts
Thema 8:32 for me. I know the turbo is as quick etc etc but I love the completely off the wall concept of a FWD Fezza powered saloon car. (and yes i know the engine isn't exactly in Ferrari spec but it's close enough for me)

1 - 20 of 79 Posts