Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can see there's lots of threads about members being unhappy with their insurers, why don't you guys just use insurance companies that are voted 'the best' insurers out there.

I'm with NFU Mutual who Which? magazine voted No.1 motor (and home) insurer the last 2 years running and AutoExpress power survey have voted No.1 motor insurer for the last 5 years in a row.
Which? Recommended Providers - Car insurance - Insurance - Which? Money

I've been with them for 2 years and they don't charge ANY administration or cancellation fees whatsover, direct debits are only 2.5%apr. Standard cover includes 14day courtesy car, motor legal expenses, driving over cars (TP) benefit for main driver, RAC roadside assist, personal belongings in car cover and best of all, they have local offices so you speak directly to them and not via a broker who's only interested in commission or some naff call centre.

I can get cheaper quotes from monkey.com or whatever it's called but, I paid a premium to have the best car (IMO!) out there, so don't mind paying a bit extra to have the best cover for her too! :cool:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts