Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:Hi all
Only joined this week as decided to get my 3rd Alfa (had Sud as 1st car and later on a 147). Decided on a 2007 ish V6 as just love the engine. Thing is which colour (sure there are some threads here?) as also seems to alternate depending on wheels fitted.
Have seena blue one for sale???:confused:

·
Registered
862 Posts
Black looks amazing on the Brera - not so good for keeping clean in the UK tho'

·
Registered
84 Posts
i bought one (brera) last week diesel SV model after looking for 2 months at every colour/spec/type
and this is what i found, colour wise.
black....looks cool, but it made the wide rear and front arches look "slim" and you could not see the panaramic roof from the outside. (all black)
the blue did not do it at all for me.
red looked very "alfa" and showed off the pan roof and curves best, also matched with the red brake calipers. (but red was a ££ option strangly?)

but i suppose its horses for courses and all that.
i rearly wanted a white one but could not find one for love nor money.

good luck in your choice.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mmm Red does make sense. had red Ducati and after another one in summer....
The blue one I saw looked good and not seen many and problem with black is I would HAVE to have those 'S' 8C looking wheels....

N

·
0 Posts
The only colour for the Brera is BLACK. Preferably Carbonio.* :cool:

Accept no other (two-tone) effort.** :tut:
(Get the spoiler sprayed to match on the Carbonio too. :))

* Flat Black is acceptable as it matches the boot spoiler.

**Unless you can find a very rare tin-top non-SkyView one. ;)

K

·
0 Posts
Love the Brera in Red. Especially if it's new or has been polished and maintained well so it's nice and deep in colour.

Black does look great but be prepared to wash it at least once a week. Probably the most stunning colour when clean, along with a well kept Alfa Rosso.

Silver would require less upkeep cleaning wise.

White, great for novelty value and very rare.

·
AO Car Of The Year Winner 2015
3,202 Posts
From the link above, this is the most beautiful color/wheel/interior combination for me:

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1404740.htm

EDIT: the link worked 5 min ago, not any more for me, it was white Brera, with natural leather, Ti wheels

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nope, Misano Blue all the way. If you can find one with the contrasting blue/orange leather it looks stunning.
Black reserved for the 159!!

N

·
0 Posts
You are quite right in what you say Nev, no other colour should be "excepted" as there are many fine colours available on the Brera. ;)

Montecarlo Blue of course being the best of these fine colours. :D

RSK
Bah!

BLACK!

:p

N

·
0 Posts
Nope, Misano Blue all the way. If you can find one with the contrasting blue/orange leather it looks stunning.
Black reserved for the 159!!
You are confused. :tut:

159 = (ALFA) Red

Brera = (Carbonio) Black

It's not rocket science.

;)

G

·
0 Posts
When I was looking art Brera's I had decided on red or black but this missus really liked the blue (the lighter one. Not sure if it's Misano or Montecarlo?). I sat in a silver one with red leather which looked good but only because of the contrat. The silver/black combo looks a bit dull imo

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like black has a lot of support! Had a black 147 with red leather so have to say drawn to the blue........but then there is Red and is Italian.!!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Brera in Black is stunning:

Mangoletsi, Alfa Romeo and Fiat Dealership in the north west of England - Used Cars

Brera in Alfa Red is the best seller:

Mangoletsi, Alfa Romeo and Fiat Dealership in the north west of England - Used Cars

Brera in Touring Grey is popular:

Brera in Montecarlo Blue is different to the norm:

Brera in White is truly beautiful and our current favourite.

If any Alfaowner.com member is looking to buy an Alfa Brera (in any colour) this comming weekend of 23rd & 24th January we are holding an Alfa Used Car Sale where all used cars are reduced in price and we are offering a free Mangoletsi Performance Upgrade all cars prurchased.

Performance Upgrade Information here:

Mangoletsi, Alfa Romeo and Fiat Dealership in the north west of England - Performance Upgrades

See some of our current used car stock here with many more on the way (about 25 New & Used Brera to choose from):

Regards
Mangoletsi

Attachments

K

·
0 Posts
I saw a current model spider in Montecarlo Blue whilst driving home from work today.

Looked bloody fantastic in the evening sun. :cool:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts