Which classic would you select:

• Total voters
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
VeloceMitch said:
Pretty traffic jam that :p

Where about's in the world are you ARJ45?

What do you meen by "Where about's in the world are you"? Sorry, my English are not that good! :confused:
If you meen where you can find this traffic, the only thing to do is to come here in Athens - Greece. Or visit the site of Hellenic A.R.O.C at www.alfaclub.gr
Cheers
Nick

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
VeloceMitch said:
If anybody has £14000 to spare and wants the best example there is of the favourite of this poll, look no further then
here
Drooooooooool!!!!!!!!! Is that not the prettiest thing you've ever seen this side of Sophia Loren's suspenders? Somebody, somewhere give me £14K......

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Dissapointiingly I have recently heard this one isn't as good as it looks, it's starting go and will need a respray and even some new sills :(
It lives outside apparently :(

Somebody rescue it......... please :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
VeloceMitch said:
Dissapointiingly I have recently heard this one isn't as good as it looks, it's starting go and will need a respray and even some new sills :(
It lives outside apparently :(

Somebody rescue it......... please :rolleyes:

You won't be getting any bargain bits from the Banks clan if you keep up this sales pitch Mitch!!
:D
Or is that the idea?
;)

·
Registered
24,519 Posts
So many cars, so little money!:(

They all have their own character which is why we love 'em.

You'd get an absolutely mint Bertone coupe for £15k so that'd be my choice. (Maybe my recent purchase is a bit of a giveaway :rolleyes: )

Montreals are lovely but I always think they're a bit like putting a giraffe in your suburban garden - just a bit too off the wall!:D Anyway, I'd rather have a mint 105 than a ropey Montreal and at £10-£15k it would be a money pit (IMHO).

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
ah, but dreaming about owning one is probably about as far as I could go, so it doesn't matter if it's 15k or 50k, I still can't have one! :)

But for 15k, maybe I'll look for a qtr of one?

61 - 72 of 72 Posts