Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Most hates "Comic" actor from the USA?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We need an "all of the above" option.

OPk, if I must vote it's Jim Carey, a very close call over Robin Williams and Adam Sandler.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gervais

not funny and never has been

although the world would probably be a better place if everyone on the list was tied to a rocket and fired into the sun

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Steve Carell. Without a doubt.

I used to hate Jim Carrey with a passion because of films like the Mask and Ace Ventura. He is extremely effective at playing tw*tish characters -- but I gradually warmed to him because of The Truman Show where he was far from over the top, and loved his performance in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, an excellent film.

And his portrayal of Andy Kaufman in Man on the Moon was just brilliant :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Adam Sandler for me.

Whiny, crass, irritatingly loud and one obnoxious performance after the next.

Then again, same can be said for some others on that list.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Not fair, you can't vote for all of them! :cheese:

·
Registered
2,666 Posts

·
Registered
39,272 Posts
I think that all of the above are annoying, and it just goes to show how incompatible American "Humor" is with the British Humour.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I dislike most of them, to some degree. Jim Carrey holds first place on my hatred list though. :mad:

·
Registered
818 Posts
Gervais is one of the most over-rated "celebrities" IMO. I cannot stand him!!!! I don't understand why he's all over these movies lately.

Blaah!

·
Administrator
47,283 Posts
I think they've probably all managed at least one piece of work which redeems them.
Except Rob Schneider.

So him.

By the way: How on Earth did you manage to get all the way through that poll, spelling some pretty complicated surnames, and then get 'Robin' wrong? :rolleyes: :p

1 - 20 of 44 Posts