Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
doing it now...

WTF? I completed one for the white JTDm2 and that was fine, but when I tried to enter the G QV I found someone else had already done it.

Is it possible the dealer did so? Is that reasonable? And, more importantly, did they love it as much as I do :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
doing it now...

WTF? I completed one for the white JTDm2 and that was fine, but when I tried to enter the G QV I found someone else had already done it.

Is it possible the dealer did so? Is that reasonable? And, more importantly, did they love it as much as I do :)
You're right we did it! Our new one wasn't recognised yet, and we tried your white JTDm and found you'd done it!

Don't worry we were very nice about it, and eys we did love it too! :inlove:

·
Registered
34,356 Posts
Budgens,did you give your work e-mail address? This would their way of filtering "biased" inputs. It's probably better I do not respond to the survey right now,having collected it from the fourth warranty visit in 6 months.It could undo your good work.....

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
You're right we did it! Our new one wasn't recognised yet, and we tried your white JTDm and found you'd done it!

Don't worry we were very nice about it, and eys we did love it too! :inlove:
dont use Budgens, but that's a bit cheeky. Did Budgens own the car when they completed survey, or had you bought it by then?

I quite like my neighbours car, but I wont pretend I own it so that I can complete a survey and win £1000. If Budgens win, will they be splitting it 50/50 with the owner?

·
Registered
94 Posts
dont use Budgens, but that's a bit cheeky. Did Budgens own the car when they completed survey, or had you bought it by then?

I quite like my neighbours car, but I wont pretend I own it so that I can complete a survey and win £1000. If Budgens win, will they be splitting it 50/50 with the owner?
No, we would obviously give any winnings to the new owner, we didn't complete the survey to win anything, just to fill in the survey as a satisfied owner, which we were :)

·
Registered
1,480 Posts

yes, the paperwork was completed - they were really good and could have done the same for the G QV, but happily left it to me to be nice about

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
£10,000 Grand!... that'll be Bang Tidy! :D ..... GTV-V6+AeroKit will be purchased if that comes my way :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts