Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
I've always been a huge fan or Porridge......I'd share my day with Fletcher, we would share a scotch(no pun intended regards Mr McKay) and tell each other tales of our 'little victories':)

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
Fletch for me as well.......
Ronnie Barker....comic genius. Watched The Two Ronnies Christmas Sketchbook last night and had forgot how thin he was just before he passed away......:(

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
deffo tommy cooper, luvs a man who makes me laff:)

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
im really sorry quinn....i am ashamedhugz

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
deffo tommy cooper, luvs a man who makes me laff:)
+1:thumbs:

Tommy for me too.
Much as I love and admire Ronnie Barker, Tommy could give him a run for his money without even speaking - just facial expressions of Mr Cooper could have me helpless with mirth!:cheese::cheese::lol::lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
+1:thumbs:

Tommy for me too.
Much as I love and admire Ronnie Barker, Tommy could give him a run for his money without even speaking - just facial expressions of Mr Cooper could have me helpless with mirth!:cheese::cheese::lol::lol:
he was brilliant, remember wtaching his last show when he collapsed on stage......no one knew what was happening, i think he died on stage, so sad but what a way to go for such a great man:)

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
he was brilliant, remember wtaching his last show when he collapsed on stage......no one knew what was happening, i think he died on stage, so sad but what a way to go for such a great man:)
I was watching that as well, even the camera operators weren't sure if he was "joking"......:(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts