Mercedes Benz 190E
17,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any ideas? :confused:

K

·
0 Posts
He is occasionally available on other forums but is now known as:

MorganGolfTDIwitharemarkablycomplicatedgearboxthatIwouldn'twanttotrytofixifitbreaks

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz 190E
17,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
He was in Christchurch on September 2nd. And it was fab to see him there!

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
You'll find him on Alfa Driver he is staff there - although why he thinks that precludes him from posting on here is beyond me.
i dont think he doesnt post on here because he is staff on there, thats just daft, morgan isnt on there much either as he is busy.... end of:rolleyes:

·
Registered
19,792 Posts
:rolleyes:

:lol:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
thats just creating a them and us thing again methinx:(

we are all alfa lovers, we all like to chat, some of us do it in different places, some of us prefer different places, i like both places like Al....so does morgan:)

in fact we have had some pretty successful AD/AO meets recently so goes to prove its the cars not the forums that bring us together...though the forums do help with the communication side of things:)

·
Registered
19,792 Posts

·
Super Moderator
916 Spider P1 Lusso
9,446 Posts
thats just creating a them and us thing again methinx:(
I don't think what Paul said is doing that :confused: It's time that old chestnut was dropped onto a nice cosy fire, roasted and eaten methinx ;)

I am sure that Morgan, like many of us at this time of year, is simply too busy to spend time on any forum, this one included!

End of.

G

·
0 Posts
I met Morgan at Cold Start for the first time, really nice chap with a slightly alarming shirt. Had a deep philosophical discussion about something that I can't remember now!

Cheers,

Nigel

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
I don't think what Paul said is doing that :confused: It's time that old chestnut was dropped onto a nice cosy fire, roasted and eaten methinx ;)

I am sure that Morgan, like many of us at this time of year, is simply too busy to spend time on any forum, this one included!

End of.
and i also said that too julie:)

·
Registered
22,760 Posts

End of.
Really?

It's sounds like PaulR knows exactly what Morgan is doing and also his reasons and motivations.:rolleyes:

To Paul's mind being staff elsewhere precludes your involvement on AO.:tut:

I'm sure Morgan has not posted anything to that effect on here, so where Paul gets his information from is anyone's guess.

Your sentiments as to Morgan's absence seem to be more moderated, and probably more accurate,as Tess maintains.:thumbs:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Oh FFS :rolleyes:

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
I met Morgan at Cold Start for the first time, really nice chap with a slightly alarming shirt. Had a deep philosophical discussion about something that I can't remember now!

Cheers,

Nigel
we had a chat too, not sure if it was deep or meaningful though:cheese:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts