Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to put a sticker on my rear window if i may, where can i get a hold of one of those stickers?

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
You can get them by sending a Stamped Addressed Envelope to the AO shop, or if you treat yourself to a fleece (or whatever), you will get one with it.
wink

G

·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>You can get them by sending a Stamped Addressed Envelope to the AO shop, or if you treat yourself to a fleece (or whatever), you will get one with it.
wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ooh, aren't we quick :p
Make a donation to AO of £500 and you can get a whole bunch :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>or if you treat yourself to a fleece</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The fleeces are GREAT! I love mine and every time I go out wearing it people ask me where I got it and that is so cool. :)

G

·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by THROTTLEMAN:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>or if you treat yourself to a fleece</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The fleeces are GREAT! I love mine and every time I go out wearing it people ask me where I got it and that is so cool. :) </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool maybe, but not as cool as my T-shirt that reads.....

The Rice Krispies made me do it :cool:

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
For once wink Hugo is right!
The fleeces are top notch.
I wear mine every day.
:D

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
That shows some poor hygene (or however spelled), Rick! :p

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<strong>For once wink Hugo is right!
I wear mine every day.
:D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm also right about diesel sucks wink

·
Registered
499 Posts
<strong>For once wink Hugo is right!
I wear mine every day.
:D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But don't you guys feel a bit sad and anoraky wearing an Alfaowner fleece?

I prefer to just wear an Alfa!

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
I find just an Alfa a bit chilly, especially the metal bits.
:D
The fleece is black with a small red script on the left boob which says Alfaowner in the Alfa font. It has a small serpent on the back of the collar. It's no more in your face than a black fleece that says Berghaus or whatever.
wink

·
Registered
499 Posts
<strong>I find just an Alfa a bit chilly, especially the metal bits.
wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well not just an Alfa. That would be sheer lunacy. I usually accentuate it with a leather gimp mask and grass hula skirt.

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
He won't be hard to spot... :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<strong>The fleece is black with a small red script on the left boob which says Alfaowner in the Alfa font. It has a small serpent on the back of the collar.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">In one word: cool! :cool: :)

·
Registered
499 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Antonio Chico:
<strong>He won't be hard to spot... :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ah, but I wouldn't be wearing that. I would come in my dull winter plumage of crotchless trilby, asymettrical tafetta organza and steel-toecap pit boots (with stilletoes). That way I would blend in better with you guys.

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
I was suddenly reminded of the movie Priscilla, Queen of the Desert... eek!

·
Banned
1,802 Posts
All this talk of sheep and nobody has mentioned sheep yet. Blimey.

one by one, the penguins steal my sanity

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by icarlisle:
<strong>I would come in my dull winter plumage of crotchless trilby, asymettrical tafetta organza and steel-toecap pit boots (with stilletoes). That way I would blend in better with you guys.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">In one word: naked. :rolleyes: :D wink

1 - 20 of 20 Posts