Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon people!

I'm busy getting quotes for my belt service (54k but 5 years old so I think I'll need it) and was wondering if anyone could recommend somewhere in the North East?

Someone has quoted me £1106 as it needs 9 hours labour - no it doesn't! Surely?!?!

Thanks!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Roswell,

I've emailed them for a quote but they have quoted me for a 1.9jtd... have they good knowledge of Alfas?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah it wasn't him who replied. Hopefully they come back with a quote with less than 4 figures!

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Ah it wasn't him who replied. Hopefully they come back with a quote with less than 4 figures!
Will probably have been Simon who runs the place.

I've just bumped a thread for you - Quicksale Sports & Performance. Can't link in phone mode.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers mate - lots of happy customers! Might get him to help the DPF fall off once the warranty is up!

·
Premium Member
7,625 Posts
+1 for QSP from me. They are the only ones I will allow to look after my GTA now. They did the belts and everything on it (and a few other GTAs), and thats a pig to do.

They also now look after the Bravo, again, very well. And I take them there from Stokesley, and that says a lot about them!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks PR.

I'll just have to wait for my quote. They are quoting £315 for the 1.9 so maybe around £550 for the 2.4

·
Registered
926 Posts
Mines in for a Thursday for a radiator. Always been really pleased with the work/service there:thumbs:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The £1100 quote was from my local Indie-owned by the same people who also have a main dealer franchise. Have used them on occasion before and they were very good.

Thanks for all the help people!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Or yeah that was all included too-thought I'd mentioned that already :)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts