Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
77,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In your living room (assuming you have such a thing), where is your telly? Is it on the wall, on a unit, is the unit wood or glass, is it in one of those naff cabinets etc?

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Corner of room, atop a glass cabinet. Might have it wall mounted in that new gaff or get a roof mounted projector.

·
Registered
12,956 Posts
for a moment I thought "well, it was downstairs, has he stolen it?"

It's a big fat telly i.e. not a flatscreen, so it's on a naff veneered MDF / glass thing.

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
On a glass fronted light hardwood unit with the analogue and digital sat receiver, and the DVD recorder, plus the 'oldie' VHS to the right.

Sansui outfit (now that is ancient) to the left behind the hardwood framed, glass fronted, doors.

It all matches the light hardwood display unit on the lounge wall and the dining table and chairs.

Her choice entirely but suits me just fine as I'm Nay' Bothereed! Nuff Info? :D :lol:

C

·
0 Posts
42" flat screen (for watching Jeremy Kyle), corner of the room on standard black and chrome 3 tier stand.
If you burgle my place looking for anything valuable, do you mind if I help look?

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Still using the old SONY 32 HD WEGA Engined machine.

We reckon it's a much better piccie' than some of these huge later flatscreen ones?

P

·
0 Posts
On an oak unit with the DVD and all other boxes stowed below..

I shall be hiding it in 10 minutes..... Steve and the pikey van coming to a town near you :lol:

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Same here, oak unit, matches all the other stuff.

ZF ,a few years ago when flat screens first came out I would have agreed about the picture quality compared to your Sony but now the picture on quality brand flat screen TVs is simply stunning. The sound however is completely useless without external speakers or sound systems.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts