Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Darlington, so somewhere within 20 miles maybe.:thumbs:
And it goes without saying i want a good CHEAP garage.

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there's a place close to Morrisons on North road,right on the roundabout on whesso road.
Thanks,
i know of that one, he tends to recore your supplied rad, he did a good job and fitted one in my last 156 twinny.
But with all the turbo pipes and such i thought i might try another fella.
So today i phoned justin and he quoted me a very nice price, so after i get back from working in Poland next week im going to drop it in.

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Thanks, I know of that one, he tends to recore your supplied rad, he did a good job and fitted one in my last 156 twinny.

But with all the turbo pipes and such I thought I might try another fella. So today I phoned justin and he quoted me a very nice price, so after I get back from working in Poland next week I'm going to drop it in.
:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My ride is booked in, on Wednesday morning with Justin for the rad and stat ( i thought i might as well get the stat done while it was in bits).
Still cheaper than Lyles for the rad alone.:)

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
when i phoned i told him you had spoken to him about my request for a price. Do i need to do a secret handshake when i get there? :lol:
Its Ferryhill mate. It doesn't matter what you do, you're still gonna get your head kicked in! :eek:

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, all done.
New rad and stat fitted plus nice red coloured coolent in me tank.
It was nice to meet the "fabled" Justin, what a great bloke he is and very passionate about Alfas.
He did me a couple of favours also,by putting in my new lamps and had a look at why my AC didnt come on this morning it was found to be a bad contact on the relay which he replaced FOC.
So if you hav'nt done so already. go and see this fella he's top notch.

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Another happy customer! :thumbs:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts