Alfa Romeo Forum banner
61 - 77 of 77 Posts
Hi,
I may well be interested in being an EA rep. Would like to know more. Lets see how this coming meet turns out, and go from there.
What makes people enjoy a meeting or any event is turning up. A lot of enjoyment is in the hands of the people who turn up.
I remember I organised a motorcycle week in Scotland once. It wasn't where we went or how we got there, it was having a laugh when we were there. Everyone who was on that holiday, remembers how funny it was.
So, the secret to a good meet.
Is.
Be there.
See you all soon.
Martin

Hi everyone.
I have a 147 in pearl green. A lovely thing with all the toys (some not working)
and a 916 Spider.
So here is the meet.
Sunday March 27th (easter weekend)
Meet at 11.00am at the Comfort cafe at Fourwentways on the A1307 near where it crosses the A11 near Cambridge
Hope some of you can make it.
We can meet up for a look at each others cars, endless chat about everything Alfa, and then have a run on some lovely back roads to the services on the A14 junction 51, then grab something to eat, more chat and laughs. Then break up and enjoy the drive back to where we all live.
I will be there rain or shine, put it into your diary now. Don't just use your Alfa, DRIVE IT!!

Let me know if you have any ideas I love organising events.
Martin
Certainly interested but may have little one with me - depends on wifey's shift - getting leave when a paramedic can be tricky!
Hi All,
Be nice to see as many of you as possible.
If we bring the Spider my wife will be with me, if we come in the 147 then my Alfa mad son will be there too.
He has his eye on a really nice 147 diesel. But his girlfriend has her eye on their wedding, later this year.
He may be 'Alfa less' for a little while yet.
What a shame.
Oh well. Remember easter weekend sunday. Be there or be square.
See you all soon.
Martin
And just to ensure that you all have the message....... :biglaugh:

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/east...glia-day-time-meet-chat-food-and-a-drive.html

All 2.4 diesels should be "slightly modified" as it increases reliability, power and MPG. What colour is your Brera, as I keep seeing a black and red one in the Yarmouth area? My son has a silver one with Prodrive wheels that commutes back and forth each day to Norwich. But alas it is off the road at the moment with drive shaft problems again.

Just trying to narrow down where people are in the EA region. Although, we are all classed as EA, it is a HUGE area and it maybe helpful to know, where you all are?
i.e, I'm in Bury st Edmunds.
To have an idea, really helps to organise things that suit all throughout various stages of the year.
Please, where are you?
I have some ideas on motorsports, a rolling rd, Classic show representation and hopefully if everything goes to plan, some maintenance tips with a mechanical question time.
If you want some, let me know where you are?
I am in Kessingland, nr Lowestoft

All 2.4 diesels should be "slightly modified" as it increases reliability, power and MPG. What colour is your Brera, as I keep seeing a black and red one in the Yarmouth area? My son has a silver one with Prodrive wheels that commutes back and forth each day to Norwich. But alas it is off the road at the moment with drive shaft problems again.
Mine is the black one with 19 inch alloys, and often surfaces in the Yarmouth area. It has quite a bit of ooomph....approx >280bhp
Just been resprayed so looking quite fresh at the moment

Nice, I will look out for you and wave. Just picked up my modified silver 159 2.4 Ti. As soon a the cam belt is replaced next week, I will put it on a rolling road so see what it is producing. My written off 159 2.4 was 250hp.

61 - 77 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.