Alfa Romeo Forum banner
41 - 60 of 77 Posts
I'm in Peterborough, only just found this section of the site despite being on it for the last 4 years !?! usually hang out in the 159 Technical section or the Tuning Section as you can probably tell from the footer :p

Morning all!

East Anglian meet

Hi everyone.
I have a 147 in pearl green. A lovely thing with all the toys (some not working)
and a 916 Spider.
So here is the meet.
Sunday March 27th (easter weekend)
Meet at 11.00am at the Comfort cafe at Fourwentways on the A1307 near where it crosses the A11 near Cambridge
Hope some of you can make it.
We can meet up for a look at each others cars, endless chat about everything Alfa, and then have a run on some lovely back roads to the services on the A14 junction 51, then grab something to eat, more chat and laughs. Then break up and enjoy the drive back to where we all live.
I will be there rain or shine, put it into your diary now. Don't just use your Alfa, DRIVE IT!!

Let me know if you have any ideas I love organising events.
Martin

Hi everyone.
I have a 147 in pearl green. A lovely thing with all the toys (some not working)
and a 916 Spider.
So here is the meet.
Meet at 11.00am at the Comfort cafe at Fourwentways on the A1307 near where it crosses the A11 near Cambridge
We can meet up for a look at each others cars, endless chat about everything Alfa, and then have a run on some lovely back roads to the services on the A14 junction 51, then grab something to eat, more chat and laughs. Then break up and enjoy the drive back to where we all live.
I will be there rain or shine, put it into your diary now. Don't just use your Alfa, DRIVE IT!!

Martin
Certainly interested but may have little one with me - depends on wifey's shift - getting leave when a paramedic can be tricky!

Hi All,
Be nice to see as many of you as possible.
If we bring the Spider my wife will be with me, if we come in the 147 then my Alfa mad son will be there too.
He has his eye on a really nice 147 diesel. But his girlfriend has her eye on their wedding, later this year.
He may be 'Alfa less' for a little while yet.
What a shame.
Oh well. Remember easter weekend sunday. Be there or be square.
See you all soon.
Martin

Hi All,
Be nice to see as many of you as possible.
If we bring the Spider my wife will be with me, if we come in the 147 then my Alfa mad son will be there too.
He has his eye on a really nice 147 diesel. But his girlfriend has her eye on their wedding, later this year.
He may be 'Alfa less' for a little while yet.
What a shame.
Oh well. Remember easter weekend sunday. Be there or be square.
See you all soon.
Martin
Why not make it a seperate thread, then all will see it.

Hi everyone.
and a 916 Spider.
So here is the meet.

Martin

Nice to hear this Martin..... It's been a while since you mentioned this so I assume my PM Inbox isn't working ! :biglaugh:

Seriously though why not take on a position as an EA Rep, we really do need someone to have a go at this. There are Perks to the job as well as the satisfaction of organizing a Meet/Event that people enjoy.

Why not PM me for a chat ? Would love to hear from you.

PS. We are potentially looking for more than one Rep for the EA Region(s) so I'd be delighted to hear from anyone who might be interested in helping out.

41 - 60 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.