Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have just bought one!!! Becoming a money pit already but aren't they all :) Doesn't help that I can't park properly of course and cracked front skirt.

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
That's because now you are ready to buy one, of course...!
It's always the case with cars (and houses for that matter). There looks to be loads for sale then when you actually look at buying one you find that most of them are left for sale because they rubbish. Good cars at reasonable prices don't hang around long. Eventually if you keep looking you find something reasonable but to be certain of a good car you have to pay a good price.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Only 3 on piston heads and 2 on ebay, only a few months ago there was loads :confused:

I will sell you mine for £100,000
grab this bargain whilst you can !!!

Hell make that £200,000
The rules of supply and demand are obviously on the seller with so few around at the moment !!!!

Alan

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
I have just bought one!!! Becoming a money pit already but aren't they all :) Doesn't help that I can't park properly of course and cracked front skirt.
Unlucky shunny!

I recently had a quote for a new OE cup front bumper.........£1150 all in :wow:

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Clive bought them all and has them hidden in a barn in an effort to boost their value!
If you could afford it that's not a bad idea. Within 2 years the good examples left will be few and far between and you won't see them for sale at all.. Limited edition cars are virtually impossible to restore to original and hence unmarked ones will rise in value. The ones that have been spoiled in one way or another will go the same way as any other car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts