Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
:confused: :confused:

Well i`m totally confused now coz i just used that link and clicked on the forum button :confused: ............................4th one up on the laeft hand banner :confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I still get the Forum link on the old front page. I've kept a link to that page cos of the tech info and other stuff in the menu.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's official, I must be going mad - just reading these replies and decided to check the site again......the buttons that were missing yesterday have come back... aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhh

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Had some probs going in the new site , my pasword always dissapeared when i pushed the enter button.

very annoying man.

The repiles I made in the last days of the old forum are all vanished in cyberspace.
So thats nice to see. :mad:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
AAV said:
here you all are are all the 155 owners okay ???
they've never been ok :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Careful you don't drop that hair you've just split :p na, you're right, technically the site still exists but as the forum was the "heart" of the site it doesn't .....if you see what I mean :D

wrinx

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
richward said:
And there's still the articles and Tech info on the 155 homepage.
I've wondered about them too, whats going to happen to them??? One is mine anyway and on the AROC155 site as is another wiper solution article...but the rest?

wrinx

1 - 17 of 17 Posts