Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Where are you when you are on here?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
99% of the time, at home. That could be anywhere at home as I have a wifi network... :D ;)

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes - If I had the internet at work id look at AO too - but those in charge are afriad it might be a bad influence (on their balance sheets) :eek:

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
A quick Question to Throttleman..now you claim to Access AO from work as well as home...
But with 18,000 + posts, isn't AO rapidly becoming Work and there is the distinct possiblity that you are really visiting Home and Work from AO :D ;)

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
I am at work most of the time when I post in AO... too busy at home to post :D :D

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
I don't temd to use the Internet when I am at home.

In fact, it's a wonder I get any work done - sooner or later they will take away my Internet access here at work..... :eek:

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hmm most of my time at work :eek: , normally keep it open for quite a while and flick back when i have a spare second or two. Thinking about this i had a quick Look at my profile & i noticed -
"Time spent in forums: 6 Days 23 Hours 42 Minutes 31 Seconds." Now if work saw that!! :eek: :tut: :D
I've only clocked up a hundred or so posts, so you Silvers/goldies/platinums must have spent years in here! :lol:

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Green Cloverleaf said:
I don't temd to use the Internet when I am at home.

In fact, it's a wonder I get any work done - sooner or later they will take away my Internet access here at work..... :eek:
They don't take away internet conn, they just block AO ;)

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Stori said:
But with 18,000 + posts, isn't AO rapidly becoming Work and there is the distinct possiblity that you are really visiting Home and Work from AO :D ;)
Good question, Stori! :eek: I never thought about that! You might be right :eek: :lol: :D ;)

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Work 90% - When I'm not busy of course! :D
Home 10%

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Only at home....used to from work but the barstewards blocked the site. :mad:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
I would leave the job... ;)

·
Registered
203 Posts
2 blokes at work were both dismissed at my place of work for wrongful use of the internet a couple of months ago. One was accessing an online betting site. Not sure about the other.

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
80% from work when I'm not out and about, 20% from home.

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
So, basicly, you don't work. ;)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts